Last updated: June 09, 2023.
Interpretation and definitions
Words with a first capital letter have meanings that are defined in the following terms. The definitions described retain their significance regardless of whether they are given in singular or plural.
- “Account” refers to the unique account created for you to access our Service or portions of it.
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, controls or is under common control with another party. “Control” means owning 50% or more of the stock, shares of stock or other securities that are entitled to vote in elections of directors or other governing bodies.
- In this Agreement, the terms “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” refer to plinkocrashgame.com.
- “Cookies” are small files placed on your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website that contain detailed information about your browsing history on this website.
- The term “Country” refers to the United Kingdom.
- “Device” includes any device capable of accessing the Service, such as a computer, cell phone or digital tablet.
- “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- The term “Service” refers to a website.
- “Service Provider” refers to the individual or entity that processes the data on behalf of the Company. This may be a third-party company or an individual hired by the Company to assist in providing the Service, performing services related to the Service, analyzing the use of the Service, or providing the Service on behalf of the Company.
- “Usage Data” is data that is automatically collected or derived from the use of the Service, as well as data from the infrastructure of the Service itself (e.g., the duration of a page visit).
- The term “Site” refers to plinkocrashgame.com, available at https://plinkocrashgame.com/.
- You may be an individual who accesses or uses the Service, or a representative of the company or other entity on whose behalf such individual accesses or uses the Service, as the context requires.
Collection and use of your personal data
Types of data collected
When you use our Service, we may ask you for certain personal information that may be used to contact or identify you. This personal data may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is automatically collected when you use our Service.
This usage data may include information such as your device’s IP address, browser type and version, pages you have visited on our Service, date and time of visit, length of time spent on pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through your mobile device, we may also automatically collect certain information, including the type of mobile device you use, unique device identifier, mobile device IP address, operating system, mobile Internet browser type, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or access the Service through your mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons: Some parts of our service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs). They allow us, for example, to keep track of how many people visit certain pages or open emails and to collect other statistics related to our service (such as how popular certain sections are or whether the server is running properly).
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the following purposes:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies:
- Type: Session Cookies.
- Managed by: We
- Purpose: These Cookies are necessary to provide access to the service and to use its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of accounts. Without these Cookies, we cannot provide you with the services you request, and we only use them for this purpose.
- Cookies Policy / Cookie Acceptance Notice:
- Type: Persistent Cookies.
- Managed by: We
- Functional Cookies:
- Type: Persistent Cookies.
- Managed by: We
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember the choices you make when you use the site, such as storing your login information or language preferences. They are designed to provide a more personalized experience and to eliminate the need to re-enter your preferences each time you use the site.
Use of your Personal Information
The Company may use the Personal Information you provide to us for the following purposes:
- Providing and maintaining our Service, including monitoring your use of the Service.
- Managing your account: managing your registration as a user of the Service and giving you access to the various features of the Service available to registered users.
- Contract Execution: drafting, honoring and executing a contract to purchase products, goods or services that you have purchased, or any other contract with us through the Service.
- Communicating with you: communicating with you via email, phone calls, SMS or other forms of electronic communication, such as mobile app push notifications, regarding updates, informational messages and contract-related features, products or services, including security updates when necessary or appropriate.
- Providing you with news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events we offer that are similar to those you have already purchased or requested, unless you choose not to receive such information.
- Managing your inquiries: servicing and managing your inquiries to us.
- Business Transfers: using your information to evaluate, merge, divest, restructure, reorganize, dissolve or otherwise sell or transfer part or all of our business, including in bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceedings in which personal user information is a transferable asset.
- Other purposes: Using your information to analyze data, identify usage trends, evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, and evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may disclose your personal information in the following instances:
- Service Providers: The transfer of your personal information to service providers to monitor and analyze your use of our Service and to communicate with you.
- Business Transfers: Disclosure or transfer of your personal information in connection with negotiations of a merger, sale of Company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
- To business partners: disclosing your information to our business partners to provide certain products, services or promotions.
- To other users: If you share personal information or interact with other users in public areas, such information may be visible to other users and shared publicly.
- With your consent: disclosing your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your personal information
The Company may also retain usage data for internal analysis. Usage data is generally retained for a short period of time, except when the data is used to improve the security or functionality of our Service, or when we are required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and other locations where data is processed. This means that such information may be transferred to computers outside of your state, province, country or other government jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Delete your personal information
You have the right to delete or request assistance in deleting personal information we have collected about you.
Our service may provide you with the opportunity to delete certain information about you from the system.
You can update, change or delete your information at any time by logging into your account (if you have one) and visiting the account settings section where you can manage your personal information. You may also contact us to request access, correction or deletion of any personal information you have provided to us.
Keep in mind, however, that in some cases we may need to retain certain information due to legal obligations or legal grounds.
Disclosure of your personal data
In certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data as required by law or as reasonably requested by government agencies (e.g., courts or governmental agencies).
Other Legal Requirements
The Company may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights and property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible violations of law related to the use of the Service
- To protect the personal safety of Service users or the public
- Protection from legal liability
Security of your personal data
While we attach great importance to the security of your personal data, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage can guarantee 100% security. We endeavor to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Our service is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected the personal information of persons under the age of 18 without verifying parental consent, we will take steps to delete such information from our servers.
If we are required to rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your information and your country requires the consent of a parent, we may seek your parent’s consent before collecting and using such information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of third party websites or services.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://plinkocrashgame.com/contact/